Status
Not open for further replies.

triebs2

Noob
Jun 3, 2011
1
0
Anyone still play this online? I finally thought it would be a good idea to platinum this. I need to do the invite a friend and meet up with people at Wildcat stadium challenges.
If anyone can friend me (PSN: triebs2) and meet online tonight or any night this weekend to help me get these last couple things I appreciate it.
 

HHHyHBK

Noob
Dec 10, 2009
56
11
Im planning on buying the game by the end of the month , but is the online portion still "Online"? i thought given the amount of time that has happened after the release date the online serviers would be down
 

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
10,403
1,136
Toronto
HHHyHBK said:
Im planning on buying the game by the end of the month , but is the online portion still "Online"? i thought given the amount of time that has happened after the release date the online serviers would be down
I'm sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard, why would they shut down servers?
 

HHHyHBK

Noob
Dec 10, 2009
56
11
I dont know , im new in the whole era of multiplayer gaming ;I just bought my ps3 last month , besides since criterion developed hot pursuit i thought that they would use the server bandwidth of paradise to power up the hot pursuit servers .... sorry for my ignorance....
And bad english .... I´m from South-America
 

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
10,403
1,136
Toronto
HHHyHBK said:
I dont know , im new in the whole era of multiplayer gaming ;I just bought my ps3 last month , besides since criterion developed hot pursuit i thought that they would use the server bandwidth of paradise to power up the hot pursuit servers .... sorry for my ignorance....
And bad english .... I´m from South-America
No big deal, sorry for sounding like an a** by the way.

What's your PSN? I'm always looking for new people to player with. [face_peace]
 

HHHyHBK

Noob
Dec 10, 2009
56
11
No problem man , my PSN id is DarkForceGamer , i dont have a lot of games (mostly because here the retailers elevate the price of games by 20-25$ each)the only multiplayer games that i have are uncharted 2 , wipeout hd and dead nation
 
Jun 6, 2008
6,739
0
Not a lot of people play online. You'll be lucky if you get enough people in a lobby to meet in the wildcat stadium.
I also need this trophy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.