Suspended GitHub Account @skylooperr-aryan , NOT getting assistance from past 5 months #209010
Unanswered
skylooperr-webdesigner
asked this question in
Projects and Issues
Replies: 1 comment
|
💬 Your Product Feedback Has Been Submitted 🎉 Thank you for taking the time to share your insights with us! Your feedback is invaluable as we build a better GitHub experience for all our users. Here's what you can expect moving forward ⏩
Where to look to see what's shipping 👀
What you can do in the meantime 💻
As a member of the GitHub community, your participation is essential. While we can't promise that every suggestion will be implemented, we want to emphasize that your feedback is instrumental in guiding our decisions and priorities. Thank you once again for your contribution to making GitHub even better! We're grateful for your ongoing support and collaboration in shaping the future of our platform. ⭐ |
0 replies
Sign up for free
to join this conversation on GitHub.
Already have an account?
Sign in to comment


Uh oh!
There was an error while loading. Please reload this page.
🏷️ Discussion Type
Bug
💬 Feature/Topic Area
Issues
Body
Hello GitHub Community,
I’m currently unable to access my GitHub account @skylooperr-aryan because the account has been suspended and flagged.
I have already contacted GitHub Support and submitted a report, but I have not yet received a resolution. I was previously assisted by a support representative named Tony, but my issue is still unresolved.
This is particularly urgent because my GitHub account is connected to my active project, HydroxFlow, and I use GitHub as part of my development workflow. I also have an upcoming pitch related to this project, so the loss of access is significantly affecting my ability to work on and present it.
I would like to request guidance on the appropriate GitHub process for getting a suspended account manually reviewed and restoring access if the suspension was made in error.
I can provide any information required to verify ownership of the account.
Thank you.

Guidelines
All reactions