Replies: 3 comments 13 replies
|
Is there an alternative list? |
0 replies
|
Yes, we've been informed: #33550 We've just thought that since @demracush had write access that'd he'd continue on. It looks like you were the 2nd most active volunteer recently. Do you want to fork it and take over? |
1 reply
|
There are plans for continuing the development from my side, yet even I don't have absolute access to the repository + personal problems I encounter every step of the way at the current stage of my life. |
12 replies
Sign up for free
to join this conversation on GitHub.
Already have an account?
Sign in to comment


Uh oh!
There was an error while loading. Please reload this page.
Hi, The news came out the maintainer of PersianBlocker passed away.
I created this discussion, for considering the replacement of PersianBlocker. Since the filterlists are unmaintained, and it could cause breakages in websites at the future.
All reactions